To win the FOCUS JOURNAL: http://www.bit.ly/POPstationery + LOADS of cute, organizational stationery, 1. Subscribe to Blogilates and 2. Comment whether you’re a righty or a lefty!
“How do you stay fit and healthy in school? I have no time!” This is one of the most frequently asked questions I get asked every day. Here’s what you need to do:
HOW TO GET FIT IN SCHOOL
1. Bring a reusable water bottle with you everywhere so you are always hydrated.
2. Have a yoga mat so you can work out anytime, anywhere.
3. SLEEP! Studies have shown that students who sleep more get better grades than students who don’t sleep enough. 7-9 hrs is ideal.
4. Walk the dining hall before you commit to your meal. This will help you from overeating.
5. Bring backpack snacks with you so you’re never hungry in between classes.
6. Join a sports team or an intramural sports club to make working out a game and a social activity.
7. Take a workout class for credits. Get an “easy” grade plus exercise time? YEAH!
8. Use the Focus Journal bit.ly/POPstationery (the only academic planner that makes getting fit and healthy as much of a priority as getting good grades) to keep track of your water intake, your meal planning, your sleep, your workout schedule, and your homework assignments and projects!
I will pick 1 winner to win ALL of the things I mentioned in the video! This is open to POPsters of all ages from ANYWHERE in the WORLD! Winner will be announced on http://www.blogilates.com on August 11, 2017! Good luck!
Here is where I get all of my music! Epidemic Sound: https://goo.gl/Nj4ZMg
Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. She is the creator of Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on Youtube. In a revolutionary partnership, Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates© which launched on Youtube in 2009, has become a live class that can be taken at every 24 Hr Fitness gym in the US. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.